Homeschool Complete Curriculum Options
These programs offer complete packages for homeschooling grades K-12. They cover most or all of the subjects needed for each grade with some including high school. The curriculum usually includes student textbooks, teacher's guides, workbooks, assessments, and, if offering High School, transcripts and diplomas.
Accelerated Christian Education https://www.aceministries.com
Alpha Omega https://www.aop.com/Curriculum
American High School (9-12) https://www.americanschoolofcorr.com
Angelicum Academy http://www.angelicum.net/homeschool-program
Bridgeway Academy https://www.homeschoolacademy.com
Catholic Heritage https://www.chcweb.com/catalog
Christian Liberty http://www.keystoneschoolonline.com
Eagle Christian School http://eaglechristian.org/default.aspx
James Madison HS (9-12) https://www.jmhs.com/who-we-help/students/homeschoolers
Kolbe Academy http://www.kolbe.org
My Father's World http://www.mfwbooks.com/wps/portal/c/homeschool
NARHS (9-12) http://www.narhs.com
Our Lady of Victory http://www.olvs.org
Potter's School http://www.at-tps.org
Sycamore Academy http://www.sycamoreacademy.com
Resources By Subject
- Explode the Code
- One of my favorites for teaching early reading skills, phonics, and spelling, this course, published by ETS, focus on sound recognition, sound-symbol relationships, spelling, word reading, and more,
- Workbooks available for Preschool to grade 8. Also has a placement test - very helpful.
- Spectrum Phonics/ Word Study Skills
- There are a number of different levels for this phonics series. Check the web page under phonics as well as Language Arts.
- Plaid Phonics
- This series has stood the test of time! Originally published by Modern Curriculum Press, it is now published by Pearson. This is a very comprehensive, traditional phonics instruction - produces excellent results.
- Horizons Phonics
- A brightly illustrated, engaging workbook filled with consumable lessons and hands- on activities. This is Christian homeschool curriculum that uses a spiral learning method to help your student master concepts through the process of introduction, review, and reinforcement allowing students to quickly grasp difficult concepts in a colorful, motivating format.
- Available in grades PreK-12
Spelling and Vocabulary
- Scott-Foresman Online Grammar and Writing
- Available in grades K-6
- McGraw-Hill Treasures Workbooks for Spelling and Grammar
- Available in grades K-6
- All About Reading & All About Spelling
- Levels 1-4 (Early Elementary Phonics and Reading)
- Logic of English (Early Reading Skills)